Oricare V8800 ventilator is a modern ventilator for adults, children and newborns, combining invasive and non-invasive ventilation technologies, a comprehensive set of modes, extensive monitoring capabilities, safety and ease of use.
Features and advantages：
The V 8800 combines 12 modes of ventilation, including BIVENT and PRVC.
Important additional features: synchronized nebulizer, inhalation and exhalation delay, manual inhalation, aspirator.
Sophisticated safety and alarm system, 18 alarm parameters.
The 15" LCD monitor with simple intuitive interface allows convenient positioning for maximum visibility.
The Oricare V8800 screen can display curves and loops, curves can stop and freeze. Graphical monitoring trends and optional ETCO2 monitoring provide the clinician with a complete clinical picture.
Monitoring of respiratory mechanics parameters: automatic measurement of static distensibility, airway resistance and unintentional PEEP-the data is displayed.
Wide range of device positioning options for comfortable work of specialists. 180 degree rotation of the monitor. Possibility to change the position of the device with the help of a convenient knob to rotate the main module.
Possibility to install additional modules on the side rail of the V 8800 housing.
-Reliability and safety
Easily removable and sterilizable exhalation valve reduces the cost of operation.
Built-in rechargeable battery and optional battery prevent ventilator downtime in the event of power problems.
Oricare V8800 Ventilation Modes
- (PCV) - Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- (VCV) - Volume Controlled Ventilation
- (PRVC) - Volume and Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- (NIV/PCV) - Non-invasive pressure-controlled ventilation
- Supported ventilation
- (PS)/CPAP - Pressure Supported Ventilation at set PEEP
- NIV (PS)/CPAP - Non-invasive pressure-assisted ventilation with established PEEP
- SIMV (PCV) + PS - Synchronized Intermittent Forced Ventilation based on
- pressure-controlled ventilation with pressure support
- SIMV (VCV) + PS - Synchronized intermittent forced ventilation based on volume controlled ventilation with pressure support.
- Pressure Supported Volume Controlled Ventilation
- SIMV (PRVC) + PS - Synchronized intermittent forced ventilation based on volume controlled ventilation with pressure assisted ventilation.
- volume-controlled and pressure-controlled ventilation with pressure support at high and low pressurization levels
- pressure at high and low pressure levels
- (SPONT/CPAP) + PS - Patient Self-Pressurized Continuous Positive Pressure Assisted Breathing (SPONT/CPAP) + PS - Patient Self-Pressurized Breathing under Continuous Positive Pressure with Pressure Support
- BIVENT - Pressure-controlled ventilation, giving the patient unrestricted spontaneous pressure-assisted ventilation at high and low pressure levels.